Friday, November 20, 2009

Thoughts

We are doing a video thing.

I don't want to go into too much detail about that...
But let it be said that I am realizing a couple shots I wish I had gotten.
Oh well, if it's too late, it's too late. We'll see!!

---

I wish that Film Festival thing had happened last weekend. That was a shame.
I wonder if it is happening this weekend and we're just not going.

---

I am listening to They Might Be Giants...
...that's what came up on random

"Why Must I Be Sad?"
From the album "John Henry"

A very great They Might Be Giants album.

I feel kind of bummed that I haven't been using the garage.
There are two very obvious reasons for that though.

1) I haven't been home almost at all in the last couple weeks.
2) It is friggin' COLD now and I haven't tackled that issue yet.

My room is still looking tidier though.

I think I am going to write a letter to Bob Dorough before I go to bed.

MORE LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment