Monday, October 26, 2009




Wow.
Things are progressing slowly.
Partly because I am still coughing and feeling tired.
Partly because my attention is pulled so many ways.

I don't THINK this "project" is the most important thing in my life right now...
But I am turning it into such a hopefully-good cleaning thing that it has a fair amount of importance.

I was going to work on it more tonight but I think I will mostly begin studying for my History of photography midterm. I might do a little more work on this though. We'll see.

I tried to battle the garage spiders today. They won.
This was somewhat surprising, but after we tried to get the Mama Long Legs to fall off the ceiling so we could send her outside, and she heartily resisted, I began to feel bad for her and decided she could stay on the ceiling...until I get the guts to attack her more vehemently.

What else...

I put the green legs back on the green-legged table. That was productive.
I cleaned some of the shelves and re-arranged a good amount of stuff so that's looking a lot better.

I'm going to talk to my room mate about definitely getting a Space Heater in there...maybe on Wednesday I will drive to Bring Recycling and see if there is anything else that jumps out at me, perhaps a lamp or a small chair or easel. I am thinking of making or getting a small easel that one would sit at a small chair to use.
I am also strongly considering/planning to make a bulletin board for that hideously ugly wall.
Then I could easily plan up art, photos, magazine clippings, AND ideas/notes/thoughts.

I think this will be a good idea. I just need to decide how I want it to be.
I don't think I want it to be in a silly shape, but possibly a circle, or an arrangement of squares.
It depends on how much bulletin stuff (cork?) I can get...I have enough wall space.

I think I will also hang the whiteboard up if I can find it.

I put some duct tape on that chair, but it's not sturdy enough to sit in...I wonder what else I can do to it.

MEANWHILE,
I am now healthy enough to sing in choir, but not healthy enough to sing Alto 1. So that's pretty sad.

ALSO:
My life is really nice right now, except that this project is making me feel like an idiot and a jerk, and, more importantly, that my sister is really mad at me, maybe even more than she has ever been, and it's pretty upsetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment